Monday, May 06, 2013

Challenge #2: May 6 - Jun 2, 2013

It is time for Challenge #2.

If you need to familiarize yourself with the all the details for what types of projects are accepted, please be sure to check out the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page.  You'll find everything you need to know in order to enter this challenge right there.

I've provided a quick summary below.  Please note that dates and times listed are for this particular challenge only:
  • Each Path of Positivity challenge will remain open for a full month.  Entries for this challenge will be accepted from May 6th to June 2nd.
  • Link up your inspirational post below using Inlinkz. You will be able to submit your link up to 11:59 p.m. on June 2nd.
  • When you link up, leave a comment summarizing what it is about your post that you feel is inspirational  / positive / motivational. 
  • Don't forget to come back throughout the month and visit others that have participated.
  • Voting for this challenge will begin Monday, June 3rd at 12:00 a.m. You will then have until Sunday, June 9th at 11:59 p.m. to vote on the creation or post that you have found to be the most inspirational of the bunch.  Be sure to leave a comment telling us what it was that inspired you.
  • There will be a prize of ten digital images for the person who receives the most votes during the month, another prize of three digital images (the way in which this prize will be won is yet to be determined) and a prize for a random draw.  
If you need some motivation to get you started, I've provided a quote for you.  You can find it either in the Welcome post of this blog or over on my personal blog in today's post by clicking HERE.

We look forward to seeing you participate!

If you ever have any questions be sure to EMAIL ME or just leave me a comment.

Inlinkz collection begins below:

24 comments:

ike said...

YaY - cool new site - I hope to get my butt into gear to enter this time :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxx

Jo Ann said...

Each of the card I posted here is inspirational in their own way and you can see it through the images I used. Each card posting shares the Word of God which always inspires and uplifts! Thanks for allowing me to participate.

God bless,
JO ANN

Julie2g1b said...

I am still learning but did this card using a simple betty stamp digi, as one of the member's sister has had to have breast surgery and i wanted to make this card for her along with other member's. just to let her know no matter where in the world we are people are thinking about her and sending prayers xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

This is such a fabulous idea. Thanks for thinking of it and giving us a place to share our love of creating. My card was created to inspire my daughter to listen to her own inner guidance and to follow her dreams; no matter how far out there they may seem to other people. She is doing that and has found her dream home for her family and moving May 31st. She sold her home and bought another one all in the same day. She is a mother of 4 and her current home was too small. Have a fabulous week. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Desire Fourie said...

My cards mainly have their inspiration in their positive sentiments.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

No. 10 is not just a birthday card. If you check out my blog and look at the inside of her card; you will see that it is meant to inspire her. It is for Vicki, my oldest granddaughter on her 21st birthday. She lives in a small town in Mississippi and is trying to get back in college and do something with her life. She is still planning on being a Dr. even after a rough start in growing up. I am so very proud of her for her accomplishments and not giving up. She will have to work her way through college; but I know she can do it. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Oh wow Lisa, I am in love with your new site and all the thought that went into it, leave to you to bring something new to the table and of course with a lot of heart... I adore you and your mind...lots of love Hugs
I am so happy this page loads super quick!!!!! yipeeeee

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning new challenge jacket. Love the cheerful banner, puts a smile on my face.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lisa Minckler said...

GORGEOUS, fabulous, awesome blog header and the background you picked for this is perfect!!! There's just positivity oozing on this blog :D
Hugs!!

Julie2g1b said...

hi there so sorry new to it all i have sorted link out hun xx

Donna Ellis said...

Wonderful Concept for a challenge blog! My card portrays not only the beauty of Nature's "hidden" world, but our interconnectedness to the Earth, Her amazing creations, and most especially, to one another. I share this in my post, in the art, and in the sentiment. I hope that is what your delightful challenge is about! If not, please feel free to educate me, as I would love to become a regular in your challenge. hugs, de

Karon said...

Trying something totally different, for me was the challenge for this creation. I am stepping outside of my comfort zone by making this little piece of artwork, but hope it leads to more things. Hence the wonderful quote "Dream, Believe, Succeed". Great challenge :-)

Inkyfingers said...

What an awesome idea! My post is about positively encouraging children to think about the people who provide our food.
Hugs
Carol x

Unknown said...

This is a great challenge. I love seeing everyones inspiration.. Everyone inspired by so many different things :) My inspiration was the scripture :) Thanks for the awesome challenge!

Karon said...

I have voted for number 17 - it shows us what we can make from an everyday object and therefore what we can believe ourselves capable of doing. TFS

Michelle Ramsay said...

I love the sentiments and the paper folding techniques used by Desire Fourie.

Riette said...

Voted #1. Love those paper folded rosettes & I dream of one day travelling!

Stef H said...

found u thru desire. she definitely knows her challenges. i absolutely love her work. it's always so creative and colorful. she's one of my top favs.

hugs :)

Gail said...

what a wonderful display of creations! I voted for #1 and I love those buttons all over the card - especially the ones at the bottom with the ribbons - her coloring is amazing! Have a great week!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

I love all of Desire's cards; but #9 has such a fabulous sentiment that is so true! Good luck Desire! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Billie A said...

Love the csrds. The positive sentiments are wonderful, the card shapes and the embellishments. Great beautiful work. Attention to detail.

Unknown said...

I voted for #7&#10. She does such a great job on her cards. She inspires me to try different things with cards.

Unknown said...

I voted for #7&#10. She does such a great job. She inspires me to try different thing on cards.

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

I love Donna's mermaid card and how it reminds her of her childhood. She did an amazing job of coloring and adding so many textures and layers. Beautiful.