Sunday, June 02, 2013

Voting For Challenge #2 Starts at Midnight

I encourage you to come and check out all the entries from our second challenge.  Right now there are a total of 28 entries and you still have until 11:59 p.m. EDT tonight  (Sunday) to enter.  Then starting at midnight EDT on June 3rd (Monday) you can help determine the winner by voting on your favourite.

Click HERE and it will take you to Challenge #2. 

You can vote anytime from midnight on June 3rd all the way to 11:59 pm, June 9th if I've done the math right.  If I haven't I'll update this page once voting begins (I can cheat by checking out the Inlinkz).

I hope that all of you having a fabulous day and may each one ahead always overflow with positivity!

2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

wow I'm going to have to go on an read some post now to vote properly!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa I love the wonderful quote on strength and it is so true. I bet you cant wait for your DT to start taking over some responsibilities from you, freeing up sone valuable time for you.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}