Monday, December 12, 2016

Challenge #43 NO Top Picks Reminder

Hey folks!  Normally, today we'd be posting our Top Picks post for the previous challenge. Unfortunately, there wasn't a single entry in Challenge #43. I do have to admit that I was rather surprised. With it being Thanksgiving in the US and the theme being Appreciation, I was sure that we'd get at least a few entries but alas that wasn't the case. This is the first time since this challenge blog started that we have had no entries in a challenge. 😢

Thankfully, we have two entries into our current challenge and I hope that more of you will be able to join as well. The theme is Blessings and with Christmas just ahead, it is the perfect theme for the season. You can find all the details you need to enter Challenge #44 by clicking HERE.

I will be back next Monday with the midway for this challenge and I hope you'll join us again then.



1 comment:

ike said...

!!! Whaaaat !??? I can't believe that - how sad. Well - keep smiling Girls, I am sure things will pick up this time. I appreciate all your hard work :-)
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog